Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) – Government College Bilaspur (H.P.)
Online Applications are invited for admission to PG courses i.e. MA English, MA Economics, M Com, MSc Chemistry, MSc Physics and MSc Mathematics. interested candidates can apply by 30th Sept. 2021 upto 5:00 PM.***Roll On Admission Online Application Form submission date has been extended upto 4.9.2021 for BA, BSc, B Com and B.Voc Programmes.***Fees deposit date has been extended upto 6.9.2021 for BA, BSc, BCom & B.VOC Programmes.***Fees deposit date has been extended upto 5.9.2021 for BCA, BBA, BTTM 3rd & 5th Sem and BSc(H) Bio. Tech. 2nd & 3rd Year.***All the students of BA/BSc/BCom 2nd and 3rd year are directed to deposit their fee online and ensure their roll on admission by 15/08/2021.***To avoid last minute rush please apply as soon as possible.*** All the girls candidates who are going to seek admission in 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year or 1st , 3rd & 5th Sem are informed that Himachal Bonafied certificate is mandatory to get exemption in tuition fee i.e. Rs. 600/- per annum.***All the Applicants are hereby informed that in case after depositing the online fees, the fees status remained unchanged, kindly wait for 24 hours for the status to get updated. Do not pay the fee again.****Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the session 2021-22 for admission to B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Voc., BBA, BTTM and Bsc. Biotech programmes programmes. **Candidates are advised to Submit the application form, incomplete application forms will not be entertained.

Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)

Faculty Profile

The course of bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is being offered in the institution under self-financing scheme and regulated through the Higher education institute society regd.Under cooperative society act 2006. The duration of BBA degree course is the three years spread over in six semester and is affiliated to Himachal pradesh university shimla. The basic objective start this courses in this institution is to impart quality education in management to the candidates admitted for the course to build their career in the business paradigm.

The number of seats allotted for admission to BBA 1st Semester for the academic session 2016-17 is as follow:-

1 Category  Seats
2 Subsidized 25
3 Non-Subsidized/Payment 25
4 Total 50

Eligibility Conditions

Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from H.P.Board/CBSE/ICSE or any other board, cosidered equivalent to 10+2,by the Himachal Pradesh University,Shimla-5,with 40% marks(35% marks for SC/ST category),shall be eligible.
As per H.P University rule 75% seats will be filled out the candidate who have passed thrie 10+2 examination form the school situated in Himachal Pradesh irrespectives of the board .Remaining 25% seats will be filled on all indias basis .Other reservation rules are as per H.P.University .

Age Limit

Maximum age limit for admission to BBA course is 22 years for general category,24 years for SC/ST category And 24years for girls candidates, as on the first july of the year concerned .The vice-chancellor may permit age relaxation up to the maximum of three months .If any candidate wants to seek the benifit of relaxation in age he/she should produce premission of the vice chancellor of the affilating university before display of final list of selected candidates .