Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com)
The course of bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) is being offered in the institution under acdemics scheme and regulated through the Higher education institute sociaty regd.Under cooperative sociaty act 1960. The durationn of B.Com. degree course is the three years spread over in six semsester and is affiliated to Himachal pradesh university shimla. The basic objective start this courses in this institution is to imaprt quality education in commerce to the candidates admitted for the course to build their career in the business paradiagm.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) is an undergraduate degree course spread over three years.
A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination can get admission in the Ist year of three years degree course of B.Com. if he/she fulfills the following eligibility conditions:
- An applicant must not be more than 23 years of age (25 yrs. in case of girl students). The upper age limit is relax able by three years for SC/ST candidates.
- Minimum percentage of marks for admission to the Ist year of B.Com. is as under :
- An applicant seeking admission in B.Com. I year must have passed 10+2 in commerce or should have studied Mathematics/Economics as compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
- In case of S.C. and S.T. candidates the minimum percentage of marks for admission to B.Com. I is relaxable by 5%
- Students coming from vocational streams without Mathematics/Economics/Biology as the case may be can be admitted if they possess the required minimum percentage for admission.