Bachelor of Science(B.SC)
Faculty Profile of Physics
Faculty Profile of Chemistry
Faculty Profile of Botany
Faculty Profile of Zoology
The course of bachelor of Science (BSC) is being offered in the institution under academics scheme and regulated through the Higher education institute society regd.Under cooperative society act 1960. The duration of BSC degree course is the three years spread over in six semester and is affiliated to Himachal pradesh university shimla. The basic objective start this courses in this institution is to imaprt quality education in science to the candidates admitted for the course to build their career in the science paradigm.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) is an undergraduate degree course for the duration of three years.
A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination can get admission in the Ist year of three years degree course of B.Sc. if he/she fulfills the following eligibility conditions:
- An applicant must not be more than 23 years of age (25 yrs. in case of girl students) on 1-07-11. The upper age limit is relax able by three years for SC/ST candidates.
- Minimum percentage of marks for admission to the Ist year of B.Sc. is 45%.
- An applicant seeking admission in B.Sc. I year must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- In case of S.C. and S.T. candidates the minimum percentage of marks for admission to B.Sc. I is relax able by 5%
- Students coming from vocational streams without Mathematics/Economics/Biology as the case may be can be admitted if they possess the required minimum percentage for admission.
Students of B.Sc. shall have to study General Hindi or General Sanskrit as compulsory subjects. Marks secured in these subjects are added to the aggregate.
A student shall opt one of the following subject combinations in B.Sc.1
101 Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
102 Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
103 Zoology, Biotechnology and Chemistry.
104 Botany, Biotechnology and Chemistry.