Master of Commerce
he college offers post graduate course in the Commerce. The number of seats are 35 including 10 seats reseved for various categories.
- An applicant who is placed in compartment in B.A/B.Com/ B.Sc..III examination is not eligible for Dagree in the Master’s Degree in the subject in which he/she has been placed in compartment.
- A boy student who has attained the age of 26 years on 1st July 2012 (upper age limit is raised to 29 years for ST/ SC Candidates) and girl student who has attained 28 years on 1st July 2012 shall not be admitted in the college. the Vice- Chancellor shall have the power to permil age relaxation upto a maximum period of 6 months for reasons to be recorded in writing However , the age bar shall not apply in the case of candidates in service nominated by the Goverment of H.P)
- A candidate who fails in lst semester may be permitted to join IInd semester but he/she shall not be permitted to proceed from Ist semester to IInd semester without appearing in the examination.
- At the time of Ist semester examination, the candidate may appear along with the IInd semester papers (if the University rules otherwise permit), but the student shall not be permitted to proceed from IIIrd semester to the IVth semester without appearing in the examination.
- The admission of a student migrating from another University shall be treated as provisional and shall be confirmed only when he/she produces the migration certificate and charater certificate from the Head of the Institution last Attended.
- The admission will be made purely on merit except where otherwise mentioned, subject to the number of seals avalable and the reservation as per University rules/ roster.
Candidates who have passed B.A/ B.Sc. / B.Com / B.se (Agri) , B.Sc (Home Scince), B.Sc (Engg.) M.B.B.S./ BA.M.S/ G.A.M.S./ B .Pharma/ B.T. or B.Ed./ B.Lib. Sc./ Vashistha Degree of a universtiy established by law in india with at least second division (50% marks) in aggregate or 45% marks or honours in the subject in soght. are eligible . A candidate who was passed B.A class is sought are eligbile.
A candidate who has passed B.A Pass course examination with atleats 45% marks in public Administration or sociology shall be eligible for admission to M.A. in Political Science. Relaxation of 5% marks in minimum elgibility for admission is given to the SC/ ST candidate.
Course structure for M.Com.
MC 1.1 Management and Organisation Behaviour
MC 1.2 Managerial Economics
MC 1.3 Business environment
MC 1.4 Statistical Analysis
MC 2.1 Corporate Financial Accounting
MC 2.2 Financial Management
MC 2.3 Accounting for Managerial Decision Making
MC 2.4 Marketing Management
MC 3.1 Computer Applications in Business
MC 3.2 Corporate legal environment
MC 3.3 Corporate Tax Planning
MC 3.4 Strategic Management
MC 4.1 E-commerce
MC 4.2 Financial Institutions and Markets
MC 4.3 Security Analysis and Protfolio Management
MC 4.4 Project Planning and control
Option : Marketing
MC 4.2 Advertising and Sales Management
Mc 4.3 Marketing Research
MC 4.4 International Marketing