Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The College has established an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) in 2004 and is fully functional. IQAC of College is working actively to ensure best practices and quality culture at institutional level. It systematizes its work by setting up various committees for effective implementation of quality related drives. The major initiatives taken during the previous sessions are as follows:
- Online Admission Portal: The online admission portal has been started in session 2020-21 and admission process for the academic session is now completed through online mode.
- Up-gradation of class rooms in to SMART/Virtual class rooms: Three class rooms viz. 30, 38, 117 would be upgraded into virtual class rooms to conduct the classes or organize lectures in virtual mode. In addition, two rooms viz. 313 and Botany class rooms would be upgraded in to SMART class rooms by installing interactive panels.
- Establishment of Language Lab: A language lab for Hindi, Sanskrit and English subjects is established in the college to provide an effective way of learning languages and to develop communication skills in students.
- Start of New Courses: New Courses viz. M.Sc. in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics have been started in session 2021-22.
- Establishment of open gym and renovation of badminton Court: Open/outdoor Gym is established in the college campus to strength sports infrastructure in the college. The existing badminton courts are being renovated with 10 layers synthetic flooring.
- Strengthening of Internet Connectivity: With the aim to strengthen internet & WiFi connectivity, existing internet lease line of 4MBPS is being upgraded to 20MBPS internet lease line. Eight new FTTH connections are installed in the college and all Virtual/SMART class rooms, library, faculty rooms, career counseling cell, language lab, conference hall are connected to these FTTH connections through LAN.
- Digitalization of College Library: The college library is completely digitalized with a view to provide the details of available books online to stakeholders.
- Modern Placement and Career Guidance Cell: Under the aegis of IQAC, the career and counseling cell of the college has organized various career related lectures/sessions for outgoing students. The placement/recruitment derives were also organized wherein number of students got placed in different organizations.
- Research Centre: In session 2021-22, a Research Centre is established in the college to provide basic infrastructure for teachers to conduct research.
|Dr. Atul Gupta||Dr. P.S. Kutwal||Prof. Neena Vasudeva|