The college offers various scholarships and awards to poor and meritorious students, regulated by the rules available in the college.
- Government of India Scheduled Tribe/Caste Scholarships
- Students Aid Fund Stipend
- IRDP Scholarships
- Maharishi Valmik Chhatravrity Yojna to the girl students belonging to the families of those engaged in unclean occupations.
- Minority Students Scholarship Scheme
- Handicapped Scholarships
- District Soldier Board Scholarships
These scholarships are awarded to students as per norms and rules prescribed by the department.
The students should apply for these scholarships through an application recommended by the tutor.
A student who fails to show satisfactory results in the House Test shall forfeit his/her claim to concession or other financial assistance.